eden is going to sit in the chair and jeramia stands behind her and eventually holds her shoulders and you struggle to stand then break free.
Notice Earth and he teaches you about earth. He discoveres the box and gives it to eden. Eden opens it and
minute: 2:02 box opens and stuff comes out and Earth disappears.
start 20 seconds in to the song. Cut tot the end
eden looks around finds Water sleeping and then Water arises when the beat drops at 0:46.
Water teaches eden to be like water. Then gives her the bottle then eden drinks the water and the character disappears.
off the chair is 0:27
wings moment is at 1:09 end at 1:42
eden gets blown away and then walks
Everyone needs one white clothes item and the rest black.
For next Sunday 10/6 please do the following:
- Bring 1 or two items that we can play with for the dance: ie a large book, or basket, or bottle something that we can use for animation.
- post songs to the Facebook group for the different elements: earth, air, water, and fire.
- Pin images of the elements to the Pinterest Board so we can use them for animation ideas.
- Make some sketches for the projections – NIki/ Chewy
- Chewy will reserve a projector, camera and lighting kit for rehearsal.
Here is a tentative plan for our Sunday Meeting/Workshop at 2pm in D12 which is where we met for class
(feel free to add to this or alter as you would like)
1. Check In – Lets all have a quick check in about what skills we can contribute to the project and what we would like to get out of it. Someone will take notes for the blog.
2. Movement Improvisation- Lets do a structured movement movement improvisation with the performers for a few minutes to see how people interact and work with each other. I can take notes and notice dynamics of the group and lead as needed. We can use the music people have brought in as a guide.
3. Lets all discuss the findings of the improvisation and what we learned about each other and some potential characters of moments we can film for the piece.
4. Lets discuss the story we see developing and get a rough idea of narrative structure. Someone or a team will volunteer to make a storyboard.
5. Lets plan the next meeting and timeline for filming.
Here is a video of a fun theater/animation piece I saw in Edinburgh which inspires me!