Just want to finalized this documentation website by posting those edited videos. Nice works for everyone and feel free to throw feedbacks. Lets continue working on other cool projects and maybe document here as well.
Projection Motion Graphics : QiuYi Wu
Theatrical director: Niki Selken
Videography: Ragnar Freidank
Editing: QiuYi Wu
Actors: Eden Rubinpour (Fire)
Jeremiah Jer Craft (Earth)
QiuYi Wu (Water)
Alan W Holt (Air)
Music: Drift to Home by Feverkin (Earth)
Water Drops by Darius Tn (Water)
Florence + The Machine – What The Water Gave Me Remix bySwiftly dark (Air)
Here is a tentative plan for our Sunday Meeting/Workshop at 2pm in D12 which is where we met for class
(feel free to add to this or alter as you would like)
1. Check In – Lets all have a quick check in about what skills we can contribute to the project and what we would like to get out of it. Someone will take notes for the blog.
2. Movement Improvisation- Lets do a structured movement movement improvisation with the performers for a few minutes to see how people interact and work with each other. I can take notes and notice dynamics of the group and lead as needed. We can use the music people have brought in as a guide.
3. Lets all discuss the findings of the improvisation and what we learned about each other and some potential characters of moments we can film for the piece.
4. Lets discuss the story we see developing and get a rough idea of narrative structure. Someone or a team will volunteer to make a storyboard.
5. Lets plan the next meeting and timeline for filming.
Here is a video of a fun theater/animation piece I saw in Edinburgh which inspires me!